Designation: Assistant Professor (Stage-3)
Specialization: Indian Political System
Email: rkhumzo [AT] gmail.com
Court member, Manipur University.
Member of School of Social Sciences, Manipur University.
Member of Indian Political Science Association.
Member of Manipur Political Science Association.
1. Published an article entitled “Sixth Schedule to the Constitution of India and Manipur Autonomous District Council: An analysis” in SKWC Journal of Social Sciences, Vol.XIV, ISSN No. 2278-2737, 2018, Pp.75-80.
2. Published an article entitled “Gender Discrimination with particular reference to women in Manipur” in Contemporary Social Scientist (A National refereed Journal), a UGC listed Journal, Vol.XI-I, ISSN No. 2230-956X1, 2019, Pp.110-114.
3. Published an article entitled “Village Authority in the Hill Areas of Manipur: A case study Hmar Villages in Pherzawl District” in SKWC Journal of Social Sciences, a Peer reviewed Journal, Vol.XVI, ISSN No.2278-2737, 2019, Pp.125-133.
4. Published an article entitled “Kuki-Naga conflict of the 1990s” in Third Concept, a UGC-CARE Journal, Vol.35, No.415, ISSN No.0970-7247, 2021, Pp.36-39.
5. Published an article entitled “Impact of Covid-19 on the livelihood of the daily wage earners: A case study of Thingchom village, Churachandpur District, Manipur” in Third Concept, a UGC-CARE Journal, Vol.35, No.418, ISSN No.0970-7247, 2021, Pp.49-52.
6. Published an article entitled “The Role and Status of Hmar Women in Manipur” in Social Development Challenges in North-East India, edited by Moirangthem Tineshowri Devi and Shukhdeba Sharma Hanjabam, published by Ruby Press & Co., New Delhi, ISBN No.978-81-952743-0-7, 2021, Pp.127-132.
7. Published a book entitled “Socio-political Life of the Early Hmar Society in Manipur” published by Sunmarg Publishers and Distributors, New Delhi, ISBN no.978-93-82606-80-2, 2022.