Designation: Asst Professor (S-3)
Specialization: Indian Political System
Email: rkhumzo [AT] gmail.com
1. Member of Board of Studies, Social Science, Manipur University.
2. Member of Political Science Association, Manipur.
1. “Student Movements in Northeast India with Special Reference to Manipur”, BEACON, Vol. v, No. 1, 2011, pp 78-93.
2. “Socio-Cultural and political Tradition of the Sauntaks in Manipur”, BEACON, Vol. VI, NO. 1, 2012. pp. 97-104.
3. “The Customary Laws of the Mars in Northeast India”, The Orient, vol. viii, issue 1 &2, January to March & April to June, 2012.
4. “Social Exclusion and Women with HIV/Aids : The Manipur Experience”, in Social Exclusion and Inclusive Development, edited by Prof, L. Tombi Singh, Sunmarg Publishers and Distributors , 2013.
5. “Traditional Administrative System and Customary Laws of the Hmars in Manipur”, State of Democracy in Manipur and Other Essays, edited by Aheibam Koireng Singh and Dr. Ruolkhumzo, Sunmarg Publishers and Distributors, 2013.
6. “Traditional product Design of Manipur from Handicraft”, published in edited book ‘Knowing Manipur from the Endogenous Perspective’, edited by Aheibam Koireng Singh, Amol Sanasam and Dr.Sushma Phurailatpam, Published by Cultural Research Centre, 2014, pp. 441-444.
7. “Ancient Religious Beliefs and Practices Among the Hmars in Manipur”, in Tribal History of North-East India edited by H. Sudhir, Published by Concept Publishing Company, 2014.
8. “Livelihood Challenges of the Displaces Kuki Women under Ethnic Classes, ” Human Security in the Northeast India: challenges and predicaments- Gender and Health, edited by Homen Thangjam, Hanjabam Ishworchandra Sharma and Shukhdeba Sharma Hanjabam, Essential Books, 2015.
9. “73rd Constitutional Amendment Act: A Study in the Context of Women Empowerment in Manipur”, SKYC Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. xiii, Issue1, July-December, 2017.
10. “Women in the Hmar Society through the Ages”, Lanmei Thanbee, Vol. No. VI, Issue No. 1, January 2018, pp. 19-22.
11. Sixth Schedule to the Constitution of India and Manipur (Hill Areas) Autonomous District Council: An Analysis, SKYC Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. xiv, Issue1, Jan-June, 2018.
12. “Gender Discrimination with Particular Reference to Women in Manipur”, Contemporary Social Scientist and National Refereed Journal, Vol. XI-I, Summer 2019, pp 110-114.