Designation: Assistant Professor
Specialization: Defence and Strategic Studies
Contact: +91 8416094209
Email: yaipha2009 [AT] gmail.com
PhD (Panjab University)
Department: Department of National Security Studies
Research Areas: Conflict Resolution, Politics of Ethnic Conflict, Non Traditional Security Paradigms, Borderland Politics of Northeast India.
Details of Achievements:
1. UGC NET-JRF, June 2011(Defence and Strategic Studies)
1. Ingudam Yaipharemba. (2020). The South China Sea Disputes & Opportunities for India. New Delhi: Eastern Book Corporation. (ISBN: 978-81-85077-06-2)
1. Ingudam Yaipharemba Singh. (January 2021). The New Surge in Poppy Cultivation in the Borderlands of Manipur. The Calcutta Journal of Global Affairs. Volume 5. Issue 1. pp 85-111. (ISSN 2582-2241)
2. Ingudam Yaipharemba. (October-December 2019). Human Trafficking at Moreh Corridor: Route to Chaos. Dialogue Quarterly. Volume-2. No. 2. pp 145-151. (ISSN 0973-0095)
3. Ingudam Yaipharemba. (2018). Act East Policy with Vietnam: Reaping benefits. Journal of Politics. Volume XVIII. pp149-163. (ISSN 2277-5617)
4. Ingudam Yaipharemba. (Summer 2018). Arambai: A special weapon that crafted ancient Manipuri warcraft. Man and Society. Volume XV. pp181-190. RNI No.MEGENG/2004/19658. (ISSN 2229-4058)
5. Ingudam Yaipharemba. (January-June 2018). Plight of Truck Drivers at NH 37 during Economic Blockade in Manipur: A Grave concern of Human Security. Journal of North East India Studies. Volume 8, No. 1. pp74- 87. (ISSN 2278-1455 Print / ISSN 2277-6869 Online)
6. Ingudam Yaipharemba. (June 2018). Stateless Rohingyas: Force migration and many more. World Focus. Volume XXXIX, No.6. pp 119-124. (ISSN 2230-8458). U.S. Library of Congress No. 8091035.
7. Ingudam Yaipharemba. (April 2018). Catch-22 in the South China Sea: A Theatre of Power Game. World Focus. Volume XXXIX, No.4. pp 101-108. (ISSN 2230-8458). U.S. Library of Congress No. 8091035.
8. Ingudam Yaipharemba. (November 2017). Loktak Floating Elementary School: A beacon of hope for school dropouts of Champu Khangpok floating village. Journal of Indian Education. Volume XLIII, No.3. pp 38-48. (ISSN 0377-0435 Print / ISSN 0972-5628 Online)
9. Ingudam Yaipharemba. (April-June 2015). Media: Critical Responsibilities and Ethical Implications. NE Scholar, Volume 01, Issue 03. pp 24-27. (ISSN 2350-0336)
10. Ingudam Yaipharemba. (2014). South China Sea: The maritime dimension of India’s Look East Policy. Research Journal Social Sciences. Volume 22, No. 1. pp 64-79. (ISSN 0251-348X)
1. Ingudam Yaipharemba Singh. (2020). Human Security amid COVID-19: Chain of events in Northeast. In Haobijam Vokendro & Milonjyoti Borgohain. (Eds.), Contemporary Issues and Insights of the Anthropology of Northeast India. (pp 245-251). Delhi: Kalpaz Publications. (ISBN: 978-9353242947)
2. Ingudam Yaipharemba. (2020). Victim of Conflict: Rohingya Women’s Cry. In Amit Bhowmick & Elias Olukorede Wahab. (Eds.), Sociology of Women’s World. (pp 371-388). New Delhi: Mittal Publications. (ISBN: 978-8183249621)
3. Ingudam Yaipharemba. (2019). Socio-political aspects of border fencing in Moreh Subdivision. In Md. Rakibul Islam & Eeshan Ali. (Eds.), Diaspora Poetics in South Asian English Writings. (pp 58-71). Newcastle: Cambridge Scholars Publishing. (ISBN: 978-1-5275-3810-8)
4. Ingudam Yaipharemba. Co-authored with Pahi Saikia, Associate Professor (Political Science), Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati. (2019). State-territoriality, Circulation of Socio-Cultural Relations and Resistance in India-Myanmar Borderlands. In Pahi Saikia & Anasua Basu Ray Chaudhury. (Eds.), India- Myanmar Borderlands: Ethnicity, Security and Connectivity. (pp 21-43). India: Routledge. (ISBN: 978-0-367-36483-0)
5. Ingudam Yaipharemba. (2019). Financial self-reliant Through Agricultural Participation: Case of Women Empowerment at Toubul village. In Partha Pratim Sengupta & Sarmistha Bhattacharya & Nidhi Arora. (Eds.). Women Empowerment and Development- Issues and Challenges. (pp.155-171). Australia: Central West Publishing. (ISBN Print: 978-1-925823-43-1)
6. Ingudam Yaipharemba. (2016). 2015 Flood in Thoubal District of Manipur: A study of Heirok, Wangjing, Sangaiyumpham and Tentha village of Thoubal Sub division. In Vinod Kumar & Muraree Lal Meena. (Eds.). Environmental Crises and Sustainability: A Response. (pp. 23-34). New Delhi: Ansh Book International. (ISBN 978-81-929327-5-0)
Articles in Magazine
1. Ingudam Yaipharemba. (2018, August 15). Paper Tiger or White Elephant: Nuclear weapons still thrive. Café Dissensus. Nuclear Deterrence: An Instrument of World Peace or Instability, Issue 46. (ISSN 2373-177X)
2. I. Yaipharemba. (2018, April 12). Refugees as threat: Northeast in the middle. The Northeast Today.
Articles in English Dailies
1. Ingudam Yaipharemba. (2017, December 27). A Costly Peace Deal. p 6. The Sangai Express.
2. Ingudam Yaipharemba. (2017, October 31). Not just the Gateway. p 6. The Sangai Express.
3. Ingudam Yaipharemba. (2017, July 4). 181, Cyber Crime Police Station; How about Zero FIR?. p 6. The Sangai Express.